Due to flexible configuration, the device can operate as a protocol and interface converter for M-Bus, Modbus TCP/RTU, MQTT, SNMP and 1-Wire
M-Bus Gateway’s modes of use
Discover features of M-Bus Gateway
Discover different ways of cloud management
Host your own iModCloud service with dedicated Mini-PC.
Use iModCloud magagement and control service on the VPS or dedicated server.
- Updated M500 Industrial IoT device with latest Raspberry Pi 4
- eSIM support for Rasperry Pi based ModBerry industrial device
- SIMCom modems now available in Industrial IoT Shop
- Economical Moduino X3 with ESP32 on-board available NOW
- Moduino ESP32 controller now powered with Pycom modules
- New ModBerry M2000 based on Aaeon’s UP Squared x86 board
- ESP32 Modbus Master TCP
- New SIM7000G modem for ModBerry / Moduino Industrial IoT devices
- SuperCap UPS – Backup power supply for Raspberry Pi / ESP32 IIoT devices
- ModBerry M500 upgrades to Raspberry Pi 3 B+